1. The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
My Pitch To You: Curses, gravediggers and dead they don’t like to stay in the ground. Need I say more?
2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
My Pitch To You: This was my first encounter with YA horror and I loved it as it introduces ghost you’d rather not meet again.
3. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
My Pitch To You: I am reading this wickedly dark book at the moment and you definitely want to add it to your TBR.
4. There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
My Pitch To You: Don’t you know you can never outrun your past. No matter how far you get away!
5. House of Furies by Madeleine Roux
My Pitch To You: A house that has particular rules for the staff that some may not agree with.
6. Horrid by Katrina Leno
My Pitch To You: Jane feels that so much of life doesn’t makes but will she ever discover why and what is hidden?
7. Crave by Tracy Wolff
My Pitch To You: This story is filled gods, monsters and vampires plus an academy all the things a great YA book needs.
8. Vampires Never Get Old Ed by Zoraida Cordova and Natalie C Parker
My Pitch To You: This collection of short stories has some of my favourite authors in it for example V.E. Schwab and Zoraida Córdova.
9. Harrow Lake by Kate Ellis
My Pitch To You: This book follows the main character exploring a spooky town that has dark past linked to a horror film.
10. Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare
My Pitch To You: A town that can’t decide which direction it is going in either back in the past or the future. There is also a creepy clown involved.
As always keep geeking!
Don’t forget to say Hi to me on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012996617048
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11006007-emily-cannings
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyloveslondon_booklover/