What a haul! Is the best way to describe this month’s book haul for me. I mean it is just filled with an incredible and beautiful selection of books that I can’t wait to share with you. There is everything from history, fantasy, crime and children’s, I really don’t know where to start. The most amazing books I got this month is the Daevabad Trilogy they are not only set in the most incredible world but also have stunning sprayed edges I just can’t do it justice. So check out the photo instead. Then there is the new Garth Nix book which is to do with BOOKS! I mean how cool it that! Plus there is a new Jo Nesbo book, who is one of my favourite crime authors ever. It is called The Kingdom.
So here is the first part of the list:
- The Good For Nothings by Danielle Banas
My Pitch to You: If you are a fan of Guardians of the Galaxy then you will love this intergalactic smuggling adventure.
2. Fable by Adrienne Young
My Pitch to You: Fan of the sea and all it’s mystical mysteries then this one is for you.
3. The Insomniacs by Marit Weisenberg
My Pitch to You: Do you just have to know all the gossip that is going around well these two teenagers story will give you your fill.
4. Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
My Pitch to You: A stunning story that loving is just waiting for everyone out there.
5. Burning the Books by Richard Ovenden
My Pitch to You: A stunning history of those times when books weren’t as adored as they are now.
6. Each of Us A Desert by Mark Oshiro
My Pitch to You: Fantastic story of magic, poetry and stars what more could you ask for!
7. The Other Side of the Sky by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
My Pitch to You: When the sky and the surface what magic can come about!
8. To Sleep In A Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini
My Pitch to You: Wars and the great struggle of humanity in space. Have I got your attention yet?
9. The Kingdom by Jo Nesbo
My Pitch to You: Will your family keep your secret or not?
10. The City of Brass, The Kingdom of Copper and The Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
My Pitch to You: A world of magic that really is like no other but will have you in love with the characters and in tears over them.
11. The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
My Pitch to You: IT’S ABOUT BOOKSELLERS!
12. Flyy Girls Lux: The New Girl by Ashley Woodfolk
My Pitch to You: A beautiful story of friendship set in Harlem.
13. The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My Pitch to You: Whose Avery and why has she got all the inheritance?
14. As The Shadow Rises by Katy Rose Pool
My Pitch to You: This is the stunning sequel to the fantasy epic There Will Come A Darkness.
As always keep geeking!
Don’t forget to say Hi to me on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012996617048
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11006007-emily-cannings
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyloveslondon_booklover/