I wanted to do a post each week that showcases some of incredible artwork that is on books that may be coming out or be already out. As sometimes it is the cover that convinces you to buy the book!
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone US Book Cover by Laini Taylor
2. A Cuban Girl’s Guide To Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
3. Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
4. The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde
5. The Forest of Moon and Sword by Amy Raphael
6. Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey
7. If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier
8. City of Villains by Estelle Laure
9. Don’t Tell A Soul by Kirsten Miller
10. Instructions For Dancing by Nicola Yoon
As always keep geeking!
Don’t forget to say Hi to me on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012996617048
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11006007-emily-cannings
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyloveslondon_booklover/