Genre = YA, SCI-FI, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian
Author = Neal Shusterman
- We follow two trainee Scythes.
- Set in a world where the Scythes are need to keep the population under control.
- These two trainees have uncovered a many of secrets that will change their lives’ forever!
My Pitch to You:
- This book is great for reluctant readers.
- It makes you question your thinking of what is a good society and what it should be.
- There is an intense connection with the characters as I was not sure all would make it to the next book.
- I could feel the suaveness of the thrilling aspects of the book which reminded me of James Bond.
- It is perfect for fans of the dystopian genre and those who only like a pinch of SCI-FI/ fantasy.
- I would suggest it for ages 12-years-old upwards.
- My favourite character would be Scythe Farady as he is such a minx.
- Reading this book made me want to have a whole history book about the culmination of Scythedom next to me.
- The ending left me wanting to read the next in the series immediately.
- I believe this would be a perfect film trilogy in the right hands as I would love to see the visual aspects of the world transformed onto the screen.
Where To Buy:
Which Scythe Review Do You Prefer? Link Below
As always keep geeking!
Don’t forget to say Hi to me on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012996617048
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11006007-emily-cannings
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyloveslondon_booklover/